We have a general law practice serving residents of and visitors to Hawaii, acting as their attorneys and counselors on a wide variety of matters with an emphasis on accident injuries and serious personal injuries; foreclosure defense law, criminal defense, closely held private corporation construction defects and delay claim and medical and hospital malpractice.
Recently, we won a judgment the latest in a series of multi-million dollars awards with a judgment of $2,400,000 in a commercial breach of contract situation.
In every case there is no substitute for immediate action – witnesses forget or disappear and evidence is destroyed. Call now for consultation regarding your concern.
We have a particular interest in cases involving Condominium Management, Apartment Owners Association Management litigation concerning operations and errors, interpretation of association bylaws and rules, disputes involving homeowners and common areas.
- Accident Injuries, Serious Personal Injuries and Wrongful Death
- Probate and Trust litigation and contests – concerning the validity of a Trust, for Trustee wrongdoing or mismanagement, or to defend Trust against Creditor Claims
- Criminal Defense
- Construction Law and Construction Delay Claims
- Condominium Management, Apartment Owners Association Management litigation concerning operations and errors, interpretation of association bylaws and rules, disputes involving homeowners, common areas and problems with property
- Land Development Projects and Real Estate Transactions
- Close Corporations and Limited Liability Companies
- Medical and Hospital Malpractice